Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Time is Here!


Good Day Fellow Kiwanians!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  Division 3 clubs can now say this due to our latest accumulation of snow!  We are catching up with our fellow Kiwanians in Division 4, 5 and 6 who received an unpresidented amount of the white stuff last week. 
As I reflect on the past year, I find myself being thankful for all the new friends I have made through Kiwanis.  I am thankful for my health, my passion for life and my desire to assist my fellow human beings in the best possible manner that I can.  I am thankful for my partner Kevin (in front) and for my son Michael. 

During this season of giving, please remember those less fortunate. If you are able, do what you can for them.  This is the heart and soul of what a Kiwanian really is.  They give of themselves with open hearts and minds. 
I wish all of you a safe and healthy Christmas Season and great joy and happiness for the coming year.

LG Sheila Donald

No comments:

Post a Comment