Monday, March 14, 2011

Governor's Message for March 2011

Kiwanis Friends,
Today I am in Jamaica, enjoying the warm hospitality of the Kiwanians here. It is the occasion of my official visit to Divison 23E and Division 23W. Lieutenant Governor Llewellyn Allen and Lieutenant Governor Anthony Williams have decided to work together to host my visit. It has been wonderful, the passion and commitment to service is contagious in Jamacia, congratulations to them both for the good work they continue to do in the name of Kiwanis.
My travels will take me to Canada later this month, where I am expecting to see the wonderful contributions to service of the Kiwanians in Division 1, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16. Christiane and I are enjoying our travels through the District, the service projects in which Kiwanians have touched the lives of those in our communities is so appreciated, and I encourage all of you to continue to give of your time and efforts.
Congratulations on what you have done so far to raise funds for our HIV / AIDS District Project. The pace is heating up, but we cannot stop until we have reached our target. I am therefore asking you to include a project in the month of April which I have declared as HIV / AIDS month – the project must be espeacially to raise funds for the DISTRICT HIV/AIDS PROJECT. As your contributions come in we will be celebrating our progress, look out for more about this on the District website.
Also in Collingwood there will be continued efforts to reach our target of 1 million dollars. The early registration deadline has past but I am still hoping to see as many of you as possible in Collingwood ! Wouldn’t it be great if we could meet our target in May, let’s work towards that fellow kiwanians !
Your Governor and friend in Kiwanis
Paul Toussaint
Governor 2010 -2011

No comments:

Post a Comment